We Want Your Videos!
Do you love food? Here's your chance to show your love and help us celebrate the joy of food, full plates and full hearts. We’re looking for video clips of YOU in your kitchen to help us create a special video for our signature fundraising event, Dish: Cuisine for Change. The only requirements are that the video be short (10 - 20 seconds), shot vertically and involve a plate of food. You can be holding, sitting or even dancing with the plate—it’s up to you!
How to participate:
1. Have a friend take a vertical video of you in your kitchen with a plate of food. Some ideas for how to incorporate the plate into your short video:
- Pass it to a friend or family member.
- Spin around with it.
- Smile and hold it above your head.
- Dance with it.
- Use it to hide and reveal your smiling face.
- Stare longingly at the deliciousness that it holds.
2. Repeat step one with a friend, spouse, neighbor or your kids.
3. Submit your video online*: https://2harvest.org/VideoSubmission
*Please note that by submitting a video, you are affirming (1) that you are the creator and copyright holder of the submitted video, and (2) that you grant Second Harvest Heartland permission to use the submitted video in any of its online and print marketing and communications.