Construction in Full Swing at New Hunger-Relief Campus
Construction is officially underway at our new Volunteer Center in Brooklyn Park! While it may not look like much now, soon this space will be completely transformed into a hunger-relief machine powered by our amazing network of partners and volunteers like you!
You’ll have plenty of room to bring the whole family, nay, the whole neighborhood to our Volunteer Center for a fun-filled, two-hour shift. We hope this will be a place for you and your friends and neighbors to gather and help us solve the highly solvable (if we all work together!) problem of hunger once and for all.
Here’s what YOUR new hunger-relief campus will do:
- Provide nearly 112 million meals by 2025
- Hold 29,300 square feet of temperature-controlled space to store and provide more fresh produce and protein
- Give volunteers a whopping 24,000 square feet of space to accommodate up to 200 people at one time, resulting in more community power to end hunger
- Accommodate 25 dock doors, resulting in less handling of food, lower costs and increased efficiency
- Offer countless opportunities to do good in a fun, interactive, energizing environment
You can be part of the future of hunger relief in our state. There are so many ways to get involved.