Recognize a friend, colleague or loved one with a one-time or recurring donation in their honor.
Give a Gift that Gives Back
Your tribute gift allows you to honor a person or occasion while putting meals on the table for people who might otherwise go without food. A tribute gift is a great way to:
Celebrate Special Occasions: Donate for birthdays, anniversaries, weddings or holidays.
Remember Loved Ones: Honor the memory of a family member, colleague or special friend.
Recognize Achievements: Show your support for personal successes or professional milestones like promotion or retirement.
Send an E-Card With Your Gift
How Tribute Gifts Work
It’s fast and easy to donate money as a tribute gift, and a powerful way to honor a loved one.
- Fill out the online form
- Choose your amount as a one-time or recurring monthly gift
- Indicate the name(s) of those you are honoring
- Choose an optional e-card or letter to notify your tribute person(s)
- Write an optional message to those individuals
- Specify the date to deliver your message
- Include payment information for your credit card, debit card or bank account
Second Harvest Heartland is a tax-exempt 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization recognized by the IRS, tax ID number: 23-7417654. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.