Corporate & Foundation Partner Opportunities
A partnership with Second Harvest Heartland can help build your brand, engage your employees and show your commitment to ending hunger in our community – all while providing meals for thousands of hungry neighbors.
Why partner with Second Harvest Heartland
- We are recognized as the largest hunger relief organization in the upper Midwest and a local leader in the fight to end hunger. We have strong name and brand recognition in our community.
- We are a trusted source of food for more than 1,000 agency partner programs (food shelves, meal sites, school programs and more) in our region. As one of the largest food banks in the Feeding America network, we call on our decades of successful operations to source and distribute more food where it's needed.
- We are creative collaborators. We never forget that we can't do our work alone, and value ideas and input from our many partners.
- We work hard to manage your gifts. We strive to be good stewards of every donation we receive through ever-more efficient operations.
- We create unique opportunities to connect people to the work of hunger relief.
Ways to partner with Second Harvest Heartland
- Financial donations
- Food donations
- Sponsorships and Cause Marketing
- Employee engagement
- In-Kind donations
Start a partnership with Second Harvest Heartland
We'd love to discuss the best way for your organization to partner with us.
Featured partner: Weber Shandwick
Weber Shandwick, one of the world’s leading global public relations firms, has been a generous partner in providing support to Second Harvest Heartland in our fight to end hunger. Weber Shandwick continues to donate their time and expertise in helping build awareness of the issues of hunger – in particular child hunger.
Thank you Weber Shandwick for providing such invaluable support to Second Harvest Heartland.