- Who & How We Help
- Our Impact
- Get Involved
- For & About Partners
- Ways to Make a Financial Contribution
- Ways to Donate Food
- Youth Volunteering
- Fresh Produce Distributions
- Community Service Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteer Opportunities
- Give at Work
- Bring Your Child to Serve Day | 2019 MLK Day Youth Volunteer Event
- Hunger Action Month
- Meet the Team
- Photo Gallery
- Resources for Groups
- Volunteer Impact
- Volunteer Spotlight
- Educational Resources and Tools
- Contact Us
Volunteer for Vintner Uncorked on August 16!
Volunteer at Vintner Uncorked on Thursday, August 16 at Mill City Museum! We hope you can join us & volunteer for this eventful evening featuring world-class wine tasting, local craft beer, distillery sampling, hand-selected artisan cheeses, and gourmet hors d’oeuvres. Your volunteer assignment will be your first priority at the event, but volunteers can enjoy the event before or after their shift.
Volunteers must be 21 or older. Because attire is business to business casual, we ask that volunteers wear dress pants or a skirt/dress; please no jeans.
Volunteer roles include:
- Games/Raffle Volunteers (2 shift options)
- VIP Area Access Volunteers (2 shift options)
- Merchandise Packing & Check Out Volunteers
Get involved! Follow the link below to register to volunteer. Here's how it works:
- 1) Click this link.
- 2) Review the options and choose the spot(s) you like.
- 3) Sign up! You will NOT need to register an account or keep a password.
Once volunteer shifts are full, please email Paige Stein, Volunteer Coordinator, at email@example.com to be added to the waiting list.