Twin Cities Brackets for Good 2016
Help Us Score an Extra $10,000 with Brackets for Good
Help us slam dunk hunger in the inaugural Twin Cities Brackets for Good fundraising tournament. The tournament pairs 64 local nonprofits against one another for the chance to claim an additional $10,000 in prize money. All donations to our team will go directly to our goal of 150,000 meals.
We're Going Head to Head
Brackets for Good works just like the basketball tournament, but instead of two teams going head-to-head, it's two charities and every dollar equals 1 point. The winner advances and starts raising funds again for the next round. The tournament champion wins an extra $10,000!
- Round #1 – Friday, February 26, 8:00 pm to Friday, March 4, 7:59 pm
- Round #2 – Friday, March 4, 8:00 pm to Friday, March 11, 7:59 pm
- Round #3 – Friday, March 11, 8:00 pm to Friday, March 18, 7:59 pm
- Round #4 – Friday, March 18, 8:00 pm to Friday, March 25, 7:59 pm
- Round #5 – Friday, March 25, 8:00 pm to Tuesday, March 29, 7:59 pm
- Round #6 – Tuesday, March 29, 8:00 pm to Friday, April 1, 8:00 pm
To play, visit our Brackets for Good event page to donate and build on our points total. Be a part of the game; make your donation now.
Share this page and encourage your friends and family to donate and help us score points. Thanks for your support!