21st Annual Disc Sports Festival Ice Bowl - St. Paul Winter Carnival
For 21 years, the retail disc sports store, Gotta Go Gotta Throw, has been hosting their annual Ice Bowl as part of the St. Paul Winter Carnival. Come snow or sleet, Disc Golfers and Ultimate Players from all over come to participate in this fun event to raise funds for their hungry neighbors. You can register to play, come to watch the fun and play field games, or spend the night winter camping in Como Park on Saturday night!
- Sign up to play one or both days in the 2-day disc golf event. Generous payouts from Gotta Go Gotta Throw are awarded for each day.
- Buy some mulligans, and support Second Harvest Heartland! Mulligans are 12 for $20 or $2 each, and all funds go directly to Second Harvest Heartland.
- Bring your used discs to the shop or the event, and donate the money you receive for them to Second Harvest Heartland.
- Join us for field games, including hole-in-one, putting, and more. Grand prizes will be awarded.
- Bundle up and spend Saturday night winter camping in Como Park! You can play Disc Golf all night long – see if you can beat the record of 252 holes played throughout the night, or just spend the night camping in the snow.