Partners and Affiliations
Second Harvest Heartland’s mission to end hunger is built around our partnerships in the community. The strong support we receive from every single partner–individual volunteers, other nonprofit organizations, local businesses and international corporations alike–is critical in enabling us to work efficiently and effectively. The reason Second Harvest Heartland is able to fight hunger in 59 counties throughout Minnesota and Western Wisconsin is simple: Partnership.
Second Harvest greatly appreciates the generous contributions of every single Partner:
- Agency Partners - Nearly 1,000 local programs, food shelves and shelters throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin
- Hunger Relief Partners - Likeminded organizations active in the fight against hunger
- Corporate Partners - Local, national and worldwide companies who make great contributions of time, food and funds
- Feeding America Food Banks - A national network of 200 food banks throughout the U.S., including regional partners located in Rochester, Grand Rapids, Crookston, Duluth and Fargo, North Dakota
- Individual donors and volunteers - More than 38,000 individual donors and more than 11,000 volunteers who make a difference in the lives of their hungry neighbors every day