How to Help
Thanks to our wide network of partners, volunteers and donors, Second Harvest Heartland is able to provide support to nearly 1,000 programs, food shelves, soup kitchens and shelters throughout our 59 county service area in southern Minnesota and western Wisconsin.
But we can’t do it alone.
There are many ways to get involved in the fight against hunger.
- Make a Financial Contribution - For every $5 donated, Second Harvest Heartland will be able to provide 18 meals to those in our community who need them most.
- Volunteer - Give your time and energy and truly make a difference in the lives of our struggling neighbors.
- Donate Food - Second Harvest Heartland relies upon both individual and commercial donations. With your generous support, we can help more hungry families, children and seniors.
- Participate in a Food & Fund Drive - Fun and creative ways to make a difference in the lives of the hungry. Create your own Food & Fund Drive now!
- Advocate for Hunger Relief - Write your state and national legislators. Tell your friends and family. Spread the word about domestic hunger. Second Harvest Heartland is constantly advocating for long-term solutions to end hunger, and so can you. Every voice helps.