Make a Financial Contribution
For every $5 donated, Second Harvest Heartland will distribute 18 meals to those in need. You can donate online, by phone or by mail. Regardless of the method, your gift will make a difference in the lives of our hungry neighbors.
There are four easy ways to donate:
- Donate online - Donate online instantly using our secure online form.
- Donate by phone - Please call 651.484.5117 or 888.339.3663 and ask for Donor Relations.
- Donate by mail - Just print, complete and send our short donation form with your contribution.
Types of Donations:
- Make a single donation - All donations are needed and appreciated.
- Become a Monthly Giver - Monthly Givers give regularly to Second Harvest Heartland and provide the ongoing support needed to end hunger. Through this program, your tax-deductible gifts may be transferred directly from your checking or credit card account to Second Harvest Heartland, in the amount and frequency you choose.
- Make a Tribute Gift - Make a onetime donation in honor or memory of a loved one or occasion.
- Give Gifts of Stock - Giving a gift of stock is one of the most advantageous ways to donate.
- Planned Giving - Make a planned gift through a will, revocable living trust, or other
gift options. Define your legacy now and well into the future.
Group or Corporate Donations
- Sponsor a Food & Fund Drive - Second Harvest Heartland provides the tools for corporations, schools, church groups and volunteer organizations to build their own food & fund drives.
- Gift of Money - If your company or organization would like to provide a financial donation directly to Second Harvest Heartland, please call 651.484.5117 or 888.339.3663.