- Who & How We Help
- Our Impact
- Get Involved
- For & About Partners
- Ways to Make a Financial Contribution
- Ways to Donate Food
Community Service Volunteers
Individuals who receive a court order to perform community service will be accepted on a case-by-base basis. If you’d like to complete your hours at Second Harvest Heartland, please begin the process by completing the form listed below and submitting it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We cannot help fulfill hours related to a felony offense or violent misdemeanors.
- We cannot help fulfill hours for anyone convicted of a violent crime, crime of sexual nature, or a crime where the conviction relates to the volunteer position.
- We accept offenses related to misdemeanor drug charges (marijuana only), traffic violations, driving while impaired and other non-violent misdemeanors.
- Please do not schedule any shifts until you have been contacted regarding the status of your application.