Let's Kick Hunger Radiothon
Wednesday, January 17, 2018
6am – 6pm
Mall of America Rotunda
WCCO Radio, Taste of the NFL, Land O' Lakes, General Mills and Compeer Financial are teaming up again to bring you the 9th annual Let’s Kick Hunger Radiothon to benefit Second Harvest Heartland. Be sure to tune into 830 AM on January 17, starting at 6am!
Your donation will help provide meals to the one in 10 Minnesotans at risk of missing a meal on any given day.
Become a Hunger Hero
- Two tickets to Taste of the NFL.
- Batting Practice Experience with the Minnesota Twins (Includes an opportunity for four people to watch Twins batting practice from the field and four lower-level complimentary tickets to stay and watch that day’s game).
- 8 pack of concert tickets which includes:
- 2 tickets to Eagles on June 30
- 2 tickets to Rod Stewart on August 15
- 2 tickets to Steely Dan on June 15
- 2 tickets to James Taylor on June 22
4. Luxury Suite at Minnesota Twins game that includes 16 game tickets (this does not include food & beverage). Date is TBD.
You can be a Hunger Hero by becoming a Monthly Giver of $10 or more, or by making a one-time gift of at least $120. Just $1 allows Second Harvest Heartland to distribute a meal to three of your hungry neighbors. Last year, the Radiothon hit a milestone raising more than $260,000, help us beat that today!
There are two ways to make a general donation or become a Hunger Hero:
1. On January 17, call the phone bank volunteers at 952-886-HERO or 877-886-HERO to make a donation, or stop by the Mall of America to see your favorite radio personalities in action.
Volunteer for Let's Kick Hunger Day
Sign up to volunteer for Let’s Kick Hunger Day! Volunteers are needed to answer donor phone calls or work the informational kiosks. To view open shifts and sign up, click here, and scroll to the date of the event.