Give to the Max Day Email Template
Help us share Second Harvest Heartland's exciting Give to the Max Day opportunities by sending an email to your friends and family.
Follow these steps to create an email using our template
- HIGHLIGHT or SELECT ALL content in the below content frame, and then COPY the content.
- Create a new email in your email program (e.g. Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo), and then PASTE the copied content into the email body.
- Add an email address in the TO field.
- Enter a subject for your email, e.g. Help End Hunger on Give to the Max Day!
- Within the email body, you can personalize the greeting. For example, change "Dear Friend" to "Hi Steve" or "Greetings Aunt Betty." You can customize it further to include your name in the closing and make other text edits.
For additional help on these steps, review the steps in the how to section below.
- Highlight or select all content: On a Windows computer – place cursor in the content frame, press the Control + A keys on your keyboard. On a Mac computer – press the Command + A keys.
- Copy text: On a Windows computer – press the Control + C keys on your keyboard. On a Mac computer – press Command + C keys.
- Paste text: On a Windows computer – press the Control + V keys on your keyboard. On a Mac computer – press Command + V keys.