There's Still Time to Register for the Second Annual Pack-a-Thon on July 20!
Join us at the second annual Pack-a-Thon on Saturday, July 20, at Second Harvest Heartland West in Golden Valley! Gather friends, family and co-workers for a lively day of packing food for our neighbors in need while enjoying non-stop music from a live DJ, free food , prizes and a family-friendly post-packing party.
Our goal this year is to provide more than 200,000 meals for those in our community who are hungry, and you can help!
Joining is simple:
1. Register online here
2. Easily create a personal fundraising page to collect pledges to help us meet our 200,000+ meal goals. Set a personal fundraising goal of $100.
3. Prepare for a unique packing experience alongside your fellow supports
Regular registration is $25. Kids ages 8+ can attend, but must be accompanied by an adult.
Between your registration, collecting $100 in pledges, and food packed during your two-hour shift, you personally will help us provide nearly 700 meals!
Already Registered: Get ready for a fun and unique packing experience!
- After you’re done packing, don’t forget to celebrate your success and join us for the party!
- FREE food from local food trucks, Tiki Tim’s and Neato Burgers. When your shift is over, you’ll receive a coupon for a free item from one of the food trucks.
- Packing “Pit Stop,” with free massages and do-it-yourself foot massages.
- Caricature artist.
- Inflatable obstacle course and games.
- Appearances from local favorite costumed characters , including Snoopy from Valleyfair and Nordy, the Minnesota Wild’s mascot.
Need a little extra motivation for reaching your $100 fundraising goal? Take a look at some of the prizes you will be entered into a drawing to win:
- Minnesota Vikings vs. Cleveland Browns tickets
- Minnesota Wild tickets
- Four Valleyfair passes and a gift basket
- Lunch for 12 at Axel’s Restaurants
Hope to see you there!